Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Warm Winter, Warm Heart


It's been such a nice winter here, warm and mild. I saw the first Camellia flowers this past weekend in our neighborhood!  WOW, I want to paint these.



In the studio, I have been working on my website, finishing up my painting 'Soulmates', as well as knitting and stitching. I plan to release cross stitch patterns based on my art this year!

I got a knitting book at Christmas, and I am excited that I have started my first knitted scarf! I've done lots of crochet, and I wasn't sure if it would be harder to knit, but I've gotten in groove now with knit and purl. It's so soothing and natural.
Soulmates, © 2012



I made this pillow several years ago, and I love bringing it out this time of year. The hearts are a simple 4 patch, three 1-1/2" blocks red or pink and one white block to complete the square. :)


Love is all around, so many sweet things to be thankful for in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment