Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Enchanted Garden



Welcome to my beautiful new garden.... I am so delighted by every part! The previous owner of our house was an accomplished gardener and we are so fortunate to be the new owners. Let me take you on a tour....

Right off the deck is a stunning trumpet flower vine. And the deck is the perfect place for all my potted herbs, mini roses and annuals.




There is a japanese garden in the center of the yard with a stone pond. It has a miniature japanese maple, bonsai evergreens, azalea, ornamental grasses, bleeding hearts and foxglove. That's my studio sunroom up above! (Update 2014- we have now redesigned the Japanese garden bed with a large koi pond and many new Japanese plants, stay tuned for more pictures)



The perfect spot to relax and dream on a summer day...



The rose garden.....


In the back is an old growth forest with trees that are 30-40 yrs old. Lots of cherry trees, evergreens, ferns, trillium, maples, foxglove, fuschia, and more I have yet to recognize :)




 Elves and fairies dance in the woods... Doesn't my fairy seem right at home?





More pics of the studio and the house coming soon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment