Monday, December 9, 2013

Handmade with love / new shop!


Time goes fast, and I've been busy finishing new art/designs for art galleries, pattern distributor contracts and designing my website shop! Early December is always the time I am immersed in making handmade gifts and decor. Handmade is the most special gift- no matter what you make it warms someone's heart. I think that's the joy in doing it. I love surprising friends and family with gifts that are uniquely them, like a pillow made of my mom's old dress fabrics or a friend's favorite style earring.

Without further ado - I'm excited to announce my new web store with a unique selection of handmade art including art prints and paintings, cards, ornaments, angels/fairies, jewelry and  sewing/needlework patterns (including holiday decor).

See it at www.robinphillipsstudio.com/store

www.inspirationalartgifts.com


Whether you like making or simply giving unique handmade items, I hope you enjoy the shop! Most of my patterns are quick projects that can be done in a few evenings or a weekend, which helps since the holidays are coming upon us fast! (Patterns are quick PDF downloads, and all art/gift items will ship in time for Christmas if you place an order by December 20.


And.... find the cute, free printable Craftsy Handmade with love tags here!

Happy gifting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment