Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Home and Garden


Everything is so abundant right now! I love walking around my little neighborhood, taking it all in. I live in a small countryish town, right outside the city. Even in our own yard, so much beauty...


The garden is doing amazing again this year. I've just picked herbs, zucchini, lettuces, peapods, cabbage and artichokes. Hopefully tomatoes and eggplant soon!



Outside my studio window... Iko cat watches me in the garden :)


Fresh lavendar...


 The old cottage door, a door on the house we don't use... isn't it charming? :)


Rose sketches.....


And... new art! I just released these fun wall decor panels, on sale through Sunday in the Etsy shop! Really excited about these, many of my paintings are combined with inspirational quotes. The panels are 4x4 and 6x6 wood blocks with hooks for easy hanging. 12 different designs  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment